In 1999 Om Namkeen began with their special Low Diet Namkeen for health conscious people. These delicious non-fried Namkeens are produced by Rosting method from the most fresh, hand picked ingredients. Wherever oil is used it is double refined oil (Oil is sprayed for mixing spices on the natural grains / pulses for taste as per each recipe requirements). No artificial colours, flavors or preservatives are used in our products. Hence they are Low in Calorie, Rich in Protein, Fibre Rich, Easy to Digest and very Nutritious.
They are good to eat either by themselves, or they can be served with salads or drinks or can be given to kids in tiffins as Healthy Snacks.Despite its unparalleled dietary range, there’s something intrinsic and mystical About all the reverence and thoughtfulness with which it is prepared. The exotic blend of herbs and spices, and the intricate preparatory methods, are all Intended to fires your appetite until you and your taste Buds Succumb to Temptation. And the seduction is total ! Efforts to resist indulgence often prove Futile. “Garam Masala” Used in most products is a combination or turmeric, ginger, garlic, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg and coriander – all lightly Roasted and then ground.
- Turmeric (Haldi): Blood purifier, improves liver function, prevents coughs & Colds, Improves skin tone and is an antiseptic.
- Ginger (Adrak): Improve digestion, lowers cholesterol, controls blood Pressure, inhibits cancer, has anti-nausea and anti- clotting properties.
- Garlic (Lasun): Lowers Cholesterol, Inhibits rheumatism, has anti-cancer, Anti-flatulent and antibacterial properties.
- Black Pepper: Effectively wards off clods & throat infections.
- Clove (Laung): Controls gum & tooth infections, anti-nausea, combats colds, strengthens nerves an improves circulation.
- Cardamom (Elaichi): Prevents formation of kidney stones.
- Cinnamon (Dalchini): Helps fight diabetes & food poisoning.
- Nutmeg (Jaifal): Helps relive stress.
- Coriander (Dhania): Cures indigestion