This site is owned by Om Namkeen, Indore. This agreement applies between you, the User of this website and Om Namkeen, the owner(s) of this website. In these Terms and Conditions, the terms “Website”, "we" and "us" are used to refer to Om Namkeen.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by the Terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this product website. The www.omnamkeen.com website is exclusively for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose whatsoever. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s).
Use of website
- No data from the Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of Om Namkeen’s proprietary rights and is not permissible.
- The use of any such material on any other Website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited and shall render you liable for civil, criminal or other legal proceedings.
The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be some variation in the pictures and the actual products. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned.
We feature all our products on our website. Once a product is sold out, it will be temporally unavailable on the website and will only be available again once back in stock. Few of the products are seasonal and will only be available during their respective season.
Placing an Order
After you have placed an order with us, you will receive an email with the details of the order.
Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and omnamkeen.com will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
All prices shown on the website are in INR. Applicable taxes shall be highlighted during the final payment. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Acceptance of your order
You can place an order through our website www.omnamkeen.com. We reserve the right to reject acceptance of any order at any time in our absolute discretion. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock- see product availability
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
Order delivery and logistics partner
- Om Namkeen has associated with DTDC as the third party logistics partner for order delivery. We reserve the right to change or add logistics partner at any point of time.
- By placing an order, you are authorizing us to pass on the order to a third party and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. For the items delivered by 3rd party courier, their respective policies apply. We reserve the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
- If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept or any other reason the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained in such events.
- Om Namkeen shall try its best for prompt delivery. The expected time of delivery for all domestic deliveries is 5-7 working days depending on the location. Delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Mithai4all will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion regarding any of the terms & conditions set out herein, they should seek clarifications from us through email.
- All matters are subject to Indore Jurisdiction only.
Orders once placed can only be cancelled immediately. No cancellations or changes to the order will be entertained thereafter.
On Immediate cancellation, material charges will be refunded but courier charges will have to be borne by the user.
Om Namkeen has affiliated with PayTM to give users a hassle free payment experience. Om Namkeen reserves the right to add, remove or change payment partner at any point of time.
Return and refund policy
Based on the orders, we deliver only 100% fresh products. We are confident that the products which you have received will taste great. Since we deliver up the products ONLY based on confirmed orders, we cannot accept any returns.
Any damage caused to the ordered products during transportation will not be the responsibility of Om Namkeen. It will be solely the decision of Om Namkeen to return or refund the product. The decision will strictly vary on a case-by-case basis.
- This Website, www.omnamkeen.com is solely and exclusively owned and operated by Om Namkeen, Indore. Except as otherwise stated, all the copyrights, trademarks, brand names, logos, service marks and trade name and other intellectual property rights incidental or consequential thereto are the sole and exclusive property of Om Namkeen.
- The use of Om Namkeen brand is strictly prohibited and shall render you liable for civil, criminal or other legal proceedings.
Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances shall Om Namkeen be held liable or responsible for any delay, failure, default or disruption of the contents or services delivered through the Website to you.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
- While we take great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, Om Namkeen shall not be responsible for the degradation in the condition of items due to late delivery.
- Prices of products/services may change from time to time. If items you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or sold at a higher price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you via telephone or email, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (where applicable).
- All products are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than the item it is replacing - substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value, you will be liable to pay for the difference in product values.
For any queries or questions, email us at email@example.com
. You can get in touch at :
1/2, Chain Singh ka bagicha,
Near 56 shops, Palasia
Indore - 452001